Learn a strong foundation for critical thinking as a yoga teacher.
Become a 200hr Yoga teacher with In Greece this summer.
Fall 2018 join the 200 hr training at Purple Om Yoga
Details coming soon!
200+ HR Yoga Impact Course Content:
* Establishing a Strong Yoga Practice – Understanding how to develop your home practice and use it to create your teaching style.
* Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga – Understanding how the components and mechanics of the human body relate to the experience of yoga, both anatomically and esoterically
* Teaching Methodology – Learning the skills of seeing, listening and responding with compassion and clear guidance.
* In-depth Asana Training-Building a clear foundation for building safe, strong and expansive poses and Sanskrit terms
* Introduction to Pranyama -The art of breathing is the thread that binds our practice to our spirit
* Introduction to Dhyana -The art of meditation or concentration is the path that grounds our practice in the present
* Introduction to Yogic Spiritual Doctrine and Philosophy – Study of the Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
* in-Depth Study of the Yamas and Niyamas – Looking at an ethical approach to our relationship with ourselves and others
* Practicum – Developing and teaching a class with feedback
* The Yoga of Business – Setting goals, marketing and continuing education
* Introduction to Ayurveda
* Practical Nutrition
* The business of Yoga